Safety first at Opera Ballet Vlaanderen
Just as you are, Opera Ballet Vlaanderen is very much looking forward to starting up our performances again, for as many people as possible. In doing so, we will be following all the new safety guidelines from the government valid from September 1.
Therefore, and until further notice, all our shows will become Covid Safe Events. From then on admission will only be possible on presentation of a Covid Safe Ticket (CST) and your identity card (or another proof of identity, such as a driving licence), or a Digital Covid Certificate for people who do not reside in Belgium. Every visitor older than 12 years can apply for a CST. Children under 12 can enter the concert hall without a CST.
In order to make access as easy as possible, we ask our visitors to be present 30 minutes before the start of a performance.
When do you get a Covid Safe Ticket?
- You have a vaccination certificate and you have been fully vaccinated for at least two weeks.
- You have a recovery certificate of less than 6 months.
- You have had a PCR test with a negative result; valid on the day of the test plus 2 days.
- You have had a rapid antigen test performed by medically trained personnel, with a negative result; valid on the day of the test plus 1 day.
How do I get my Covid Safe Ticket?
- Via the CovidSafeBE app: free download on your smartphone.
- Print it yourself: If you don't have a smartphone, you can also request the QR codes of your CST/certificate for vaccination online via My Citizen Profile. You can then print them out.
- By post: You can have your CST/certificate for vaccination sent to you by post upon request. However, there is a delay of 1 week between ordering and receiving it. To do this, contact the Helpdesk of the region where you were vaccinated. Flanders region: +32 78 78 78 50 (09:00 to 19:00 on weekdays).
Are you from abroad?
- Dutch visitors download the CoronaCheck app.
- All other non-Belgians must be able to present the European Digital Green Certificate.
Opera Ballet Vlaanderen does not provide any tests for the audience.
The course of an event at Opera Ballet Vlaanderen
From 1 September, social distancing will no longer apply to performances in our venues. From that moment onwards, it will no longer be necessary to wear a mouth mask. If you feel safer with a mask on, you can of course wear it. We scan your Covid Safe Ticket at the door.
If you cannot meet the above conditions, you can get your ticket back in the form of a voucher, if purchased before 2 September (the day this measure was announced).
Please contact us at email@example.com, call us from Tuesday to Saturday between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. on +32 70 22 02 02 or visit us from Tuesday to Saturday between 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Keep a safe distance while waiting and during ticket control.
- Wearing a mouth mask is no longer mandatory. If you feel safer with a mouth mask, you may of course wear one.
- Good hand hygiene remains important. In the entrance hall and corridors there are dispensers to disinfect your hands. Also wash your hands thoroughly after visiting the toilet.
- Our venue staff wear a mouth mask for theirs and your safety and wash or disinfect their hands regularly. They are ready to help you out with all questions you might have.
- Are you ill or do you suffer from symptoms? Then please stay at home.
- We constantly monitor the air quality in our halls and ventilate them.