Out of concern for our audience and staff, we have taken the decision to cancel all performances and events in our houses in Antwerp and Ghent. This specifically concerns the following productions:
- Khan/Cherkaoui/Pite (March 13-18 - Theatre 't Eilandje)
- Symphony of Expectation (March 15 - Opera Antwerp)
- DEDAPONTETRILOGIE (March 21 - Opera Antwerp)
- C(H)OEURS 2020 (March 20 to April 8 - Opera Ghent & Opera Antwerp)
- Bach studies ( March 31 to April 25 - Genk, Turnhout, Kortrijk & Heist-op-den-Berg)
- A Revue (April 1 - 3 - Opera Ghent)
- Guided tour (April 4 - Opera Antwerp)
- Rizoom! (April 17 - 24 - Opera Antwerp)
- Così fan tutte (April 23 - May 24 - Opera Ghent & Opera Antwerp)
- Recital Oliemans en Martineau: Die schöne Müllerin ( May 2 - Opera Antwerp)
- Usher (May 8 - May 17 - theater 't Eilandje & Opera Ghent)
- Cherkaoui / Bausch (June 16 - July 7 - Opera Ghent & Opera Antwerp)
For the time being, the following performances are still on our program:
- Cocktailconcert Doem & verlossing (May 22 - Opera Ghent, May 28 - Opera Antwerp)
- Mahler 4 (May 30 & 31 - Opera Ghent & Opera Antwerp)
- Faust (June 14 - July 2 - Opera Antwerp & Opera Ghent)
- Opera, ballet & film: Manifesto (June 14 & June 28 - Cinema Cartoon's & Studio Skoop)
- Shéhérazade / L'heure espagnole (July 10 & 11 - Opera Ghent)
We will inform everyone in a timely manner if more performances are cancelled.
We will contact the affected ticket holders ourselves. They will be informed as soon as possible.
Our box offices are temporarily closed. You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.