Internal privacy statement Opera Ballet Vlaanderen
Opera Ballet Vlaanderen considers your privacy important and processes your personal data in accordance with the following privacy statement.
Opera Ballet Vlaanderen, with address Van Ertbornstraat 8, 2018 Antwerpen, is the controller of your personal data under the applicable laws and regulations GDPR (or also General Data Protection Regulation).
When working for Opera Ballet Vlaanderen, you do agree with this privacy statement.
Data subject means an identified or identifiable natural person;
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
Purpose (s) means the purposes for which the Personal Data are processed, as set out in this privacy statement;
Recipient means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not;
Third party means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data;
3. Application area
In order to give a clear picture and to remain transparent about how we handle your personal data, we have drawn up a privacy statement. In this is explained when and what personal data are processed, and for what purposes. This privacy statement applies to the internal operation of Opera Ballet Vlaanderen and the processing of personal data of the following parties:
- Candidates who have been invited to an application interview or audition
- contract employees (permanent or temporary employees, interns, temporary staff, freelancers, volunteers, self-employed)
- employees of suppliers and self-employed people who provide services to Kunsthuis Opera Vlaanderen Ballet Vlaanderen
- minor members of the children's choir and their parents
- recruitment reserve
4. Scope of this privacy statement
4. 1. When do we collect your personal data?
- when people are invited to an application interview or audition
- when you enter in a contract with our organization
- in logistical services organized by our administration
- when you perform tasks in function of our organization
- when you are filmed for safety reasons by surveillance cameras in our buildings
4.2 Can we process your personal data?
Every processing of personal data must be based on one of the legal grounds (Article 6.1).
Opera Ballet Vlaanderen shall mainly rely on the following:
- consent: Opera Ballet Vlaanderen may process your personal data if we have obtained your consent. Every consent must be free, specific, informed, accountable and based on clear affirmative action. Sensitive data may only be processed on the basis of explicit consent. In addition, any consent must always be able to be withdrawn as easily as it was given. This legal basis applies to the taking and publishing of photographs of those involved. In such cases, we use a consent form.
- the agreement: we use your personal data only in the context of the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures. However, this legal basis does not apply to the processing of sensitive data;
- the vital interests: data processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person. This legal basis only applies if there is a risk to the health and / or life of an individual;
- a task of public interest: the personal data are necessary for the fulfillment of a task of public interest or of a task assigned to the controller in the exercise of public authority;
- the legitimate interest: we process your personal data on the basis of this legal basis if this is necessary for a legitimate interest of Opera Ballet Vlaanderen (the controller) or of a third party. When we carry out this kind of processing, we strive for a balance between this legitimate interest and respecting your personal privacy.
As far as the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of Article 6.1. a) consent, you always have the right to withdraw the consent given.
4.3 Which personal data do we process and for which purpose?
Opera Ballet Vlaanderen can process different types of personal data necessary for the functioning of the personnel department. In particular, we may collect and store the following personal data:
- Identification data
- Contact details
- Financial details
- Personal characteristics (including sex, age, sizes)
- Data related to health (eg pregnancy, allergies, medical examination report)
- Date of birth
- Civil status
- Family composition (data partner, dependents, etc.)
- Training and work experience data
- Recruitment data (motivation letter, CV, portfolio, etc.)
- IP address
- Photo (s) and / or video (s)
- Information about your activities on the intranet
- Other personal data that you actively provide by, for example, creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- If applicable: name company & function additional activities
Your personal data will be processed further for the following purposes:
- the functioning of the website www.operaballet.be,
- management of professional relationships,
- maintenance of the production archive
- including tickets and subscriptions,
- management of employment relations,
- work administration
- application for a visa and work permit,
- logistical organization,
- issuing work material and clothing,
- auditions and productions,
- payroll administration and accounting,
- training and interprofessional assessment,
- management of the children's choir.
The processing of these data is necessary to enable Opera Ballet Vlaanderen to perform our tasks within the framework of our assignment, as formulated in the management agreement with the Flemish government.
The personal data are stored in highly secure data centers, storage facilities managed by the organization or in the archive for no longer than is necessary to realize the purpose for which we originally collected them or the legal term that we have to meet. The suppliers of the databases can under no circumstances make use of the personal data. Opera Ballet Vlaanderen keeps the personal data until you ask to delete it or if the legal deadline is exceeded.
Personal data of job applicants are only used for recruitment purposes. These data are not used for marketing purposes and are stored in the database of Opera Ballet Vlaanderen until 2 years after the application.
Personal data of contractors are used for internal purposes and general operation of the organization. The data of contractors are not used for marketing purposes and are stored in the database of Kunsthuis Opera Flanders Ballet Flanders and in our archive for the legal deadlines.
Personal data of former employees can be used for archiving purposes and will otherwise be stored according to the legal terms in the database and / or archive of Kunsthuis Opera Vlaanderen Ballet Vlaanderen.
Personal data of employees can be shared with third parties (such as social partners, insurance companies, governments). Kunsthuis Opera Vlaanderen Ballet Vlaanderen ensures that these personal data processors also take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect these data within the legal framework of the GDPR.
5. Sharing with social networking sites
6. CCTV Security camera
Opera Ballet Vlaanderen makes use of surveillance cameras in its buildings. We will process these camera images for security and access control of buildings of Kunsthuis Opera Flanders Ballet Flanders, surveillance of employees and visitors / persons present in buildings of Kunsthuis Opera Flanders Ballet Flanders, prevention and registration of criminal offenses (such as burglary, theft or vandalism) ).
We will not store the camera images for more than 30 days with a view to use for the purposes mentioned above. After the expiry of the term, the images are deleted by overwriting them with a new recording.
7. Security and protection precautions
Opera Ballet Vlaanderen provides appropriate technical security for your personal data and ensures that the data are only available to a limited number of employees who need them for the performance of their duties.
8. Transfer to third parties
We will not transfer your data to third parties without your explicit permission, unless this is necessary to achieve the objectives described in the (work) agreement, this privacy statement or by legal obligation.
If your data are transferred to third parties, we and our partners will take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect these data.
9. Transfer to countries outside the EEA
In certain cases we may share your data with other organizations outside the European Economic Area (EEA), eg casting list at a theater outside the EEA.
If this is the case, we guarantee that the transfer takes place in accordance with the relevant legal obligations, and we ensure that the third country can guarantee an adequate level of protection of your personal data.
10. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
We will only process your personal data in a transparent and lawful manner, for the explicit and legitimate purposes mentioned above. We assure you that the processed personal data are adequate, accurate, relevant and not excessive. Moreover, as a data subject you have a number of rights related to the personal data you have shared with us.
10.1. 1 Right of access (Art. 15)
This means that you have the right to know whether the personal data you provide are processed by us. You can always request a copy (in a structured, current and machine-readable form) of your personal data.
10.1. 2. Right to rectification (Art. 16)
You are always entitled to correct your personal data if they are incorrect or incomplete.
10.1. 3. Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18)
In certain circumstances, you may request Opera Ballet Vlaanderen to temporarily stop processing your personal data and thus limit the processing of such data. You can exercise this right if one of the following applies:
- the data of the data subject are not correct,
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes erasing the personal data and requests instead to restrict the use thereof;
- the controller does not need the personal data for the processing purposes;
the person concerned objected to the processing of his personal data. Pending the outcome of the consideration whether the grounds of the organization outweigh those of the person concerned, the data processing must be limited.
10.2. How can you exercise your rights?
To exercise the above rights, for further questions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, please email us at email@example.com
For all additional information, you can also contact Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit (the Data Protection Authority former Privacy commision), Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels (https://www.gegevensbeschermin...).
11. Updates and changes to this privacy statement
Opera Ballet Vlaanderen can change or update this privacy statement. You can consult the changes on the intranet or at the personnel department with reference to the updated version. At the bottom of this page you will always find the date and the version number. The changes take effect automatically after publication.
Opera Ballet Vlaanderen
Van Ertbornstraat 8
Original dutch version currently not approved
Date of 1st publication English Translation 07.01.2020 ENv1.1